Terms and conditions
Introduction and acceptance
Welcome to the website of Chamber of Commerce Switzerland – Romania (hereinafter referred to as the “CCE-R”). Users are requested to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website (hereinafter referred to as the "website"). Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Products and services
Our mission is to connect the Swiss and Romanian companies, to challenge them to be more productive and successful. The platform is designed to promote economic opportunity for our members by enabling you and millions of other companies to meet, exchange ideas and find new business opportunities.
Not all products and services referred to on this website/platform are necessarily provided by CCE-R. The identification or use of any third-party products, services, websites or networks is not an endorsement of such products, services, websites or networks. This website may allow you to access websites and networks provided by persons other than us via a hypertext or other link. We accept no responsibility or liability of any kind in respect of any materials on any website or network that is not under our direct control. You acknowledge that your access to such other websites or networks via such a link may require us to provide certain information about you to the owner of that website or network.
This website may contain references to other special offers by third persons. CCE-R makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the goods or services available from these persons. Your obtaining of goods or services from these persons is at your own risk. You indemnify CCE-R against all liability, loss, damage, cost and expense arising from or relating to your obtaining goods or services from a third party referred to on this website.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) of the CCE-R portal by any means other than through the interface that is provided. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the CCE-R portal through any automated means.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the CCE-R platform (or the servers and networks which are connected to such website or portals).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, sell, trade the platform, or any portion, feature, or content thereof, for any purpose.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your CCE-R account.
- One legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the platform, or your account with or without notice.
CCE-R makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of CCE-R’s platform/website or the information, content or materials. CCE-R will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of CCE-R’s portal/website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
In no event will CCE-R be liable to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: any special, incidental or consequential damages; the cost of procurement for substitute products or services. CCE-R shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
Intellectual property rights
The copyright related to this website and to all of the material contained therein is protected. The user shall comply with all copyright laws when using this portal or website, and to prevent unauthorized copying of any material.
All intellectual property rights pertaining to the website (including copyright, registered and unregistered trademarks and designs, patents, domain names, commercial secrets and database rights) shall be retained by CCE-R or by its partners. All goodwill arising from the use of intellectual property rights belonging to CCE-R shall belong wholly to CCE-R. CCE-R grants the user no direct or indirect rights to any intellectual property rights.
These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in Romania, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Romania courts for determination of any dispute concerning the terms and conditions.