Visit Georg Fischer plant in Pitesti
13/03/2020 @ 08:00 - 13/03/2020 @ 19:00
Location: Georg Fischer Pitesti
The Swiss company GF Casting Solutions is one of the leading solution providers of lightweight components in the mobility and energy industry.
GF Casting Solutions S.R.L. includes two foundries in Romania – one in Pitesti and one in Scornicesti. The foundries are specialized in the Aluminum high-pressure die-casting with a strong focus on the later machining of the castings.
Their production portfolio includes particularly aesthetic components both for the automotive industry and for industrial applications such as lighting housings. Their production process includes not only casting, but many additional steps: high-pressure die-casting, machining, surface finishing, electrostatic coating.
The company was originally founded in 1960 as Eucasting and taken over in 2017 by GF Casting Solutions. GF Casting Solutions S.R.L currently counts around 720 employees.
We propose you to join us for the visit of this interesting company. The trip will take place on Friday, March 13th, 2020. We will visit the plant in Pitesti.
The participants will be H. E. Mr. Arthur Mattli, the Swiss Ambassador, members of the CCE-R Board and CCE-R members.
The trip is free of charge for CCE-R members.
Agenda of the day:
- 08:00 Departure from Bucharest (Athenaeum parking place)
- 09:30 Arrival nearby Pitesti, at Georg Fischer plant
- 10:00 Company/ portfolio short presentation; Q&A
- 11:00 Plant tour GF Pitesti: Foundry – Tool shop - Finishing
- 12:30 Lunch at Ramada Restaurant Pitesti
- 13:30 Transfer to Golesti Museum
- 14:00 Golesti Museum tour with English guide
- 16:00 Departure to Bucharest
- 17:30 Arrival at the Athenaeum